Monday, July 16, 2012

another new kitchen toy!!!

yes, another new kitchen toy!!!!

ZOKU


you can make ice pops, on your counter in minutes!!!!!  i kid you not!
I LOVE my zoku pop maker.  my husband, kids, parents, family and friends  love zoku!

i received it as a gift in june and use it almost everyday!  not only do i make juice pops for the kids . . . (i also make "adult" pops, yes pops with vodka).  these pops are sooooo refreshing and healthy!! we love to juice a watermelon, then make pops with the juice!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a neat idea. Connor always gets frustrated when I tell him we have to wait for the pops to freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- QVC also's sell one. I have both and enjoy both!!! I have never seen anything like them. The first time you use it, you have to freeze it for 24 hours, then just store it in the freezer so it is alwalys ready to use!!! let me know if you get one and what you think!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete