Sunday, July 15, 2012

my new kitchen toy!!!!

last week i got a new kitchen "toy"!! i love it would be an understatement! well, what is it?
a NINJA! 

i always wanted a vitamix, the "blender" that makes homemade peanut butter, chops ice and makes soup, along with much more, however it cost over $400.00!  i was saving for my vitamix, then it happened . . .i was watching qvc (yes i watch qvc, in the kitchen with david.  i love itkwd! david has some fantastic kitchen tools!) and i saw it, the ninja.  i have heard about the ninja before . . .my heart was set on a vitmix and never paid any mind to the ninja. for some reason that night i watch and decided i wanted the ninja.  it was only $50.00!!!!

i use the ninja for EVERYTHING!!!!! my favorite use is to make  homemade "ice cream"  are you ready for this. . .all it is, is frozen fruit and milk. it is a thick and creamy as soft serve. no more store bought ice cream for me!  the food chopper is amazing as well!!! i LOVE my ninja!!!

lisa

2 comments:

  1. I so want a Ninja...I was just looking at them last week. Was worried it was too sharp for my teen to use it but I love the fact it can cut ice for smoothies...so much easier than the Magic Bullet we have....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. living a coupon kinda life~
    my ninja is amazing! yes it is sharp however it is extremly easy to put together and take apart for cleaning! the blade has a plasce uptop to hold onto, so you are not grabbing the blade itself. let me know if you you decide to get one and how you like it! good luck makeing your choice!

    ReplyDelete