Thursday, April 12, 2012

ugh...my belly

easter dinner has ALWAYS been my favorite holiday dinner!! ham, stuff artichokes, pineapple stuffing, ambrosia, kielbasi, homemade mac and cheese are just a few of my old favorites...whats not to love..(my belly is turning just writing this)  i host easter and everyone brings something. what a big help and time saver! ( i think)

the few day's leading up to easter are always busy.  especially this year, my sister had emergency surgery, we had an easter party, my daughter had a birthday party on saturday and we did egg dyeing with my parents and ordered pizza for dinner. oh yeah lets not forget i had to get ready for 24 friends and family coming over for dinner!  somewhere in there our eating went down the drain along with our bellies... not just mine, the whole families!!! it took several day's for our belly's to get regular again. i knew what we were doing by giving up processed foods was the right thing, however this past week-end validated how it effect our bodies. well, i have one year to re-vamp and play with the easter menu and recipes.  real food is the way to go for my family and  belly!!! 

lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment