Tuesday, January 1, 2013

here it is

well, here it is. yes it's been for ever since i wrote!

over the summer i had a small health issue and was told i needed to cut back on my calcium intake. do you have any idea how this crushed me. that is all i ate, milk, cheese, yogurt, and green leafy veggies. so then it happen, my eating fell apart.

okay so here we are several months later along with an extra 30 pounds that i put back on.  how could i do that to myself? i am back on track with my eating, cooking, and blogging it all! 

lisa

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry lis! It is a fresh start! I am doing it too. I am trying not to restrict my calories because I notice a huge drop in my milk supply so I am so torn about body image and the desire to continue nursing as long as I can. I am just hitting the gym whenever I can! Healthy living 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kris, healthy living 2013! you took the words right out of my mouth. body image is everywhere and as mothers of a daughter or two, it is super important that we portray it in the right way.to a new start!
    lisa

    ReplyDelete