Monday, January 7, 2013

life style or diet

is it a life style or is it a diet?  in my opinion it is a life style.  my family has been in the process of changing our eating habits and have so much more to do.  this has been such an eye opener! 

 we recently have been trying to cut back on gluten.  you hear so much about gluten. what is gluten?  what has gluten in it?  how does gluten affect my body? these are all questions i wondered. 

after doing some research i decided that we needed to go gluten free.  then i thought i was out of my mind.  so here we are and i made some changes.  i found chocolate chip cookies that are gluten and dairy free for my daughter.  i found a cereal that everyone in the family likes, that is gluten free!  while i was at the food store i realized how much food is out there that is gluten free.  now my next mission is to find a GOOD bread recipe that is gluten free. 

so gluten free is not for everyone!  here are some changes that i have notice in my family.  less mood swings, (and i am talking about other family members then just myself),  the ability to focus, and overall more pleasant. 

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment