Saturday, March 17, 2012

whats for breakfast?

not that long ago, i would have woke up in the morning, had a cup pot of coffee, feed the kids breakfast, got my daughter's backpack ready, as I  shoveled a cookie or two or three into my mouth and saw nothing wrong . . . what was i thinking? looking back on my childhood i can still hear my mom saying, "breakfast is the most important meal". until recently, i don't remember sitting down and eating breakfast. it was like a light bulb moment. how do i teach my children to take the time and eat breakfast, while i stand there with a cookie in my hand and one in my mouth(my mom always had raisin brand) . . .so now i take the time to sit down with them  and eat the most import meal of the day! not cookies . . . what a better way for my lovebugs to start their day, then extra mommy time!  oh i still have my coffee!

lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love it because you are teaching my daughter to eat breakfast too! love the blog ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it is so important to teach our children from a young age. we are having a great time with blog!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete