Monday, March 26, 2012

what's in juice?!

now of day's every time you turn on the t.v. or get on the internet something else is bad for you.  the one that had the most impact on my family( well at least the one we listen to) was juice.  don't get me wrong my kids didn't drink juice all the time, however kids drink juice! so after doing some research i decided i wanted, no i NEEDED a juicer. well my husband thought i was once again, yes, crazy. being the best husband he embraced the idea!  i decided to borrow one before we went out and spent the money to buy one, due to they are not cheap.  well, i fell in love with it, along with the rest of the family. not to mention the health befits and best of all it is all natural!!!  what's your favorite juice?

lisa

1 comment:

  1. A little about OJ, I will never think of it the same way. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/100-percent-orange-juice-artificial_n_913395.html

    ReplyDelete